Paleo 3 Long Life
3 : Long Life
Fish and seafood provide the body with important nutrients such as protein, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals and contribute to the essential iodine supply. Sweet potatoes are bulging packages of vital substances and ginkgo promotes blood circulation and increases brain performance. Ginkgo contains a complex of active ingredients that has pharmacological effects that promote peripheral and cerebral circulation.
- Very good source of protein, essential fatty acids, iodine suppler, many vitamins and minerals
- Rich in nutrients
- Nourishes the muscle cells, has an anti-thrombotic effect
- Vitamin A and D supplier, strengthens the body‘s defences, eyesight, coat and skin
- Contains enzymes that have a positive effect on digestion, ontains a lot of vitamin C.
- Prevent the adhesion of bacteria to the bladder and intestinal wall
- Vitamin B supplier. Strengthens muscles, organs,nerves and immune system, helps with gastrointestinal problems. Rich in minerals
- Rich in iron, promotes circulation,is vasodilator
- Promotes blood circulation