Paleo 2 Vitaliser
2 : Vitaliser
Deer and rabbit meat are particularly low in fat and cholesterol. Jerusalem artichoke is an insulin-rich prebiotic, strengthens the body‘s defences, builds up the intestinal flora and promotes digestion. It also helps with liver and kidney disease and is a high-fibre dietary fibre.
- Low in fat and low in cholesterol
- Insulin-rich (fibre that increases the absorption of magnesium and calcium and ensures that minerals are stored), builds intestinal flora and promotes digestion.
- Helps with liver and kidney diseases
- Protects heart and blood vessels, vitamin and mineral rich, high folic acid content (Deficiency leads to anemia and HK diseases)
- Stimulates the metabolism
- Energy source, rich in natural antioxidants, inhibits gamma-linolenic acid inflammation
- Antimicrobial, relaxes the muscles