Green Wild Ox Liver Chews
Ox Jerky Chews
Ox Liver is a nutrient-rich organ meat that most dogs love to eat. Liver can provide your dog with protein, healthy fat and vitamin A.
Ox Liver is also a good source of copper, iron, niacin, phosphorus and zinc. It provides many B vitamins, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and essential amino acids your dog needs from his diet to keep him healthy.
They are low in fat, high in protein, completely digestible and a perfect accompaniment for any healthy diet.
- Naturally high in protein and low in fat
- 100% naturally air dried ox liver
- Rich flavour and tough texture
- No chemical additives
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- No preservatives
- A great low-calorie tough chew
- Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.
- Helps to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals
- Chewing releases positive chemicals from the brain to keep your dog happy, busy and expending energy